Thursday, March 02, 2006

Week 7 - Tempo run

This week's tempo run went fairly well. The plan had called for 8, but I settled for 6. I ran it a day late since my left knee has been bothering me for a while now, and on Monday night my right ankle seems to have twisted itself a bit and has been a little tender. The extra day off seems to have helped as I felt a bit better today, and had no problems to speak of with running. Finished my 6 in 49:20, carrying an 8:20/mi pace for most of it, before I sped up the last mile. Tried a different treadmill that usual as the gym has been crazy lately, and it worked out well.

No idea what this week's long run will be. Weather looks bad, so I might be in for the dreaded treadmill long run. Not looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home