Sunday, November 12, 2006

The big deciding "long run"

Today's run was planned as the last test before I make up my mind on whether or not I want to run next weekend's Philadelphia Marathon. And after today, I cannot think of any reason not to run it.

I actually ran 12 miles, though I spent the first mile calibrating my Nike+ iPod thing (though it tracked the other 11 miles as 11.34, so apparently I didn't do such a good job adjusting it). I actually felt really good. It was pretty cold outside and I wore my warmups pants that I had not planned to, but it went OK.

I did not push myself very hard, I just wanted to see if I had the mileage in my legs, and apparently I do. So I plan to register for the Philadelphia marathon in the next few days, and making it my 4th marathon.

Weekly Total:
23.2 miles
Yearly Total: 836.7 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home